We continue to welcome new clients. Please call the clinic to help us understand your pet's needs and to determine how we may achieve these needs together.
Click Here to Read our COVID-19 Response
Updated Covid-19 Practice Procedures 06/15/2022
South Surrey Veterinary Hospital continues to be committed to ensuring the safety of our staff, patients, and clients. We have had good success with the gradual opening protocols we established in March of this year. We fully recognize that Covid 19 is still present in the environment so going forward we are continuing the following procedures for clients wishing to accompany their pet(s) at appointments:
- In order to manage capacities and maintain social distancing, we are only welcoming one client per appointment to enter the practice, along with their pet(s).
- Our rigorous cleaning and masking protocols are ongoing. The staff remains masked at all times while in the building and we require clients accompanying their pets to wear a mask at all times as well. If you do not have a mask, we will supply you with one. If you do not wish to wear a mask, we respect your choice, but we will ask that you choose the curbside or virtual option for your appointment.
- Medication and food pick up will remain curbside. Please call in advance to have you requests ready.
- We ensure that all practice staff are either fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or undergo regular rapid testing.
- As always, we kindly ask anyone who has a common cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough and difficulty breathing, to please stay home until those symptoms resolve. Our staff does not come to work when they are sick, so we ask that you respect these guidelines as well.
For clients in special circumstances, such as a euthanasia or quality of life discussions please give us a call so that we may do our best to accommodate your needs in advance of your appointment. You will not be kept from your pets at this time in their lives.
We understand these protocols may be frustrating to you; however, it is because of these protocols that we have been able to be here for you and your pets. We ask that you continue to treat every member of our staff with kindness, respect, and civility. Verbal abuse will not be tolerated and may result in a denial of services.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Kortschak, Dr. Meagher and all the Staff at SSVH
Welcome to South Surrey Veterinary Hospital!
South Surrey Veterinary Hospital
14018 32nd Ave Unit 301, Surrey, BC
Phone: (604) 538-7874
Email: [email protected]
Our knowledgeable staff and modern facilities are equipped to handle a wide variety of medical conditions, including some emergencies.
One of the best things you can do for your pet to keep them healthy and happy is by bringing them in for regular exams and vaccinations.
At South Surrey Veterinary Hospital we offer many surgical services at our clinic, ranging from routine care to advanced procedures.
Routine dental care is essential to your pet’s overall health and wellbeing. Don’t wait for there to be a problem. Schedule your pet’s dental exam today.
Meet Our Team
Get to know the doctors and staff at South Surrey Veterinary Hospital. We have a dedicated team of professionals who take the care of your furry family member seriously.
South Surrey Veterinary Hospital is a full service veterinary facility located in the South Surrey/White Rock area. We’ve been providing veterinary care to the community since 1982.