South Surrey Veterinary Hospital is a full service veterinary facility located in the South Surrey / White Rock area. The hospital has been providing veterinary care to the community since 1982. We have recently moved to a new location in Elgin Corners. The doctors and staff are dedicated to providing exceptional professional veterinary services with integrity, compassion and respect. New patients are always welcome and our doors are always open for tours.
South Surrey Veterinary Hospital’s mission is to ensure our patients and their owners consistently receive the very best veterinary care and service, and to be an active participant in our community.
We will endeavor to:
- Provide a friendly, comfortable and safe hospital environment for our patients, their owners and our staff.
- Have courteous, enthusiastic, caring and knowledgeable staff who respect and understand our clients.
- Provide client education and open communication regarding pet care and preventative medicine so that clients are involved and able to make informed decisions regarding the care of their pets.
- Advance the knowledge of the veterinarians and staff through seminars and continuing education.
- Exceed the expectations of our clients and strive to continually enhance the quality of our care and service.
Our mission will be achieved when we have exceeded our client’s and staffs’ expectations. The greatest compliment received is a referral to a friend or family.
- Guinea Pigs